[Harp-L] Long shot - iPhone 4s

So, I broke my phone today.  It will cost as much to repair it as getting a
refurbished one, evidently (Samsung Epic 4g).  I have SPRINT, and while I
don't care for their service, am stuck with it until March.  Rather than
investing in a new phone with them and extending my contract, I'd like to
get something used or refurbished.

If anyone is looking to unload a SPRINT iPhone 4s (black or white), and
willing to consider cash and/or barter (custom harmonicas, mics, gear...),
please let me know.  Or, if there is an obvious course of action I should
take that would run me a couple hundred bucks to secure one, let me know.
 I like my Epic, but would like to move to an iPhone 4s if at all possible.
 I realize the new iPhone is slated to come out soon...too bad I couldn't
wait a couple of weeks to break my Epic!

Thanks!
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com