[Harp-L] The Harmaniac's Habitat, a social experiment

I have developed a members-only social networking site for players of all
ages & abilities to share and communicate. There is no charge for
membership.

It's got about the same functionality as Facebook but is invitation-only to
avoid spam and trash postings.

If you're interested in investigating membership go to http://harmaniac.com
and fill out the contact form. I'll send you an invitation and you can join
using your Facebook credentials or create a login from scratch.

It's now in the second phase of beta testing so I'm inviting Y'all to join.
Let's see where this thing goes!

Best Regards,
Dennis M. Cooper
http://dennis-cooper.com