[Harp-L] Interesting Find On Pianist George Winston's Website

Some googling for info on DeFord Bailey led me to new age pianist George Winston's "Influences" page on his website.
http://www.georgewinston.com/us/influences
He states:
"These are some of the recordings of some of the artists who have
inspired and influenced me the most. It is meant to be a starting point
for exploring these artists and not a statement on what is "best". All
these artists have more great recordings other than the ones listed
here. There are many more artists who inspired me, too numerous to
mention here."

Not surprisingly most of the music featured is by a solo performer. It's interesting to see the kinds of things that Winston listened to that shaped his approach or that he likes. As a result Winston it's not a stretch to think of him listening to Deford Bailey.

Other familiar harmonica names on the list:
Rick EppingBrendan PowerRichard Hunter

Ryan