[Harp-L] Re: Seiko SAT800 Tuner

Robert, you are so kind!

For all of those that do not know, Robert was my harmonica teacher many years back and was the first to show me how to tune harmonicas. Many thanks. I highly recommend him for skype lessons or if you are in Arizona.

There is also a strobe tuner application on ipad it is called istrobosoft and it is made my Peterson.

Matthew
www.harptools.com