[Harp-L] Annie Raines Harmonica BluePrint

Greetings,

A couple of months ago, my long time friend and harp phenom Annie Raines visited us in Atlanta and tore up the local blues jam at Darwins. Some of the harp players there (good ones) were skeptical of her playing abilities and so I whispered in her ear before she took the stage, "Don't leave any doubt!"

Well, she didn't. The crowd was on its feet and the local harp players were eating crow as she killed with fabulous Walter-like tone, nasty blues licks, and beautiful horn lines. All on stock marine bands.

Needless to say, she has produced one of the most amazing DVD learning series on harmonica and one of the first interactive learning resources of its kind. This series has 68 videos and over 260 minutes of instruction. It will take me a year to get through all of it. An amazing value. She has officially authorized us to resell it and I have about 10 copies in stock.

Get it here: http://www.harpcase.com/harmonicavideos.html