[Harp-L] the cd is done

**Hi

The CD, Altering Anna,  is done. What a grueling experience. I have song
samples on cdbaby and there will be full length songs available for free
download soon (great business model).

Out of eight songs, only two 2 have harp. "Rockin'" and "Wine and Donuts".
I tried, honestly. I couldn't play anything that fit the songs.

For me it was terrifying, giving someone I didn't know well, these songs
that are like my babies and just say: sing it however you want, you write
the melody. She took my songs and made them hers.

I have no idea if the songs are any good--I can't be objective, but getting
together and writing songs with someone from a completely different musical
world was a hell of a lot of fun.

Rainbow Jimmy

They control the pleasure of our birthright
And to survive we have to struggle and fight
The present confrontation of our mind
The flexibility of our vision

*http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/AlteringAnna1*<http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/AlteringAnna1>

http://www.facebook.com/spaceanimals