[Harp-L] recognize winners of The 6th WV State Harmonica Championship and the 1st Harmonica Quadrathlon

The 6th WV State Harmonica Championship and the 1st Harmonica Quadrathlon was held Saturday August 25th in Huntington, WV. The winners of the 6th WV State Harmonica Championship were:

3rd place John Van Kirk from Huntington, WV

2nd place Allan Hatten from Huntington, WV

1st place Charlie Barath from Monaca, Pa.

The winner of the 1st Harmonica Quadrathlon was:

Charlie Barath from Monaca, Pa. , winning the title of Grand Champion.

Charlie won a custom harmonica from David Payne. All winners took home Seydel harmonica prizes from Rupert Oysler. We thank David and Rupert for their support of the championship. We also thank everyone that took part of the event and made it a success. Last, we want to recognize Phil Wiggins and Geneva Red that were the judges and held harmonica workshops.

Jim Rumbaugh

The Harmonica Club (of Huntington, WV)