Re: [Harp-L] teaching tool - tongue blocking

Hi Robert

I have a CX12 shell that I used for that very purpose. Not as a teacher but
as a student.

Here's a link to some pics of a well known pro demonstrating tongue
blocking with just such a shell:

http://www.slidemeister.com/forums/index.php?topic=5254.0

MusiCal