[Harp-L] Subject: I Hear The Blues/Memphis Slim -more musicians-British '63 Tour ~Video~

I Hear The Blues: Another compilation from 1963--Britain this time (check
out the 'hipsters' in the audience with their shades.) ;)

Same Memphis Slim run show, but this time with a few different musicians
and he introduces each player. Some nice surprises--the show runs slightly
under  38 minutes, has a lighter feel and the musicians are shown in better
closeup.

You'll have to wait till the 27 minute mark for harmonica --Sonny Boy
Williamson again--but an enjoyable wait. Then Muddy Waters. Earlier Willie
Dixon. I've omitted a couple of surprises.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5AxqShkQaE&feature=related_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5AxqShkQaE&feature=related)

This is truly American blues history--thankfully somebody preserved  it.

Elizabeth