RE: [Harp-L] Suzuki SUB30 UltraBend Jazz

That was really terrific. I play this tune, so I know the changes aren't the easiest; I'm impressed with the capablity of the Ultrabend to handle them [at least in your hands] though I wasn't always so pleased with the timbre--but that's probably just my taste. I'm sorry I couldn't get to SPAH to hear you in person and attend your seminar. You are certainly one of the best jazz harmonica players in the world.WVa Bob