[Harp-L] Harp/Voice Only performances. RE: Memphis Slim/Sonny Boy Williamson - hour long European concert~video~

At about the 28:00 mark in that video... Sonny starts what sounds like the
inspiration behind Carlos Del Junco's "Movin' Down the River Rhine." I
suppose there are a lot of similar harp/voice only pieces... but that
connection jumped in my mind. That self-accompaniment style fascinates me.
It's pretty difficult to pull off well. No guitar, no bass, no piano, no
percussion... just your own harp and vocals.  What are some other great
harp/voice only pieces?