Re: [Harp-L] Deal, Jason and Peter

You have to wonder, how were all 3 of these guys together on a stage in Alpena Michigan? I like this clip in so many ways. Visually, the American flag visible through the window behind the band, Deak playing the guitar left handed. That groove, one chord and they just hang on it for just about forever. Usually I watch the videos sent in just in case. Harmonica as homework. This I liked because for me it's music and it's all about the groove. fjm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lqH3yf3Uto&feature=watch-vrec