[Harp-L] Billy Boy Arnold sings John Lee (Sonny Boy I) Williamson

I've been listening to   Billy Boy Sings Sonny Boy by Billy Boy Arnold that I recently purchased, in my car and on my computer.

I've always been interested in  John Lee Williamson (Sonny Boy I) because if you care about the roots of cross harp and Chicago blues harmonica you have to go back to the roots of the genre.  John Lee opened the door for just about everyone who followed him. Sure there were harmonica recordings before John Lee's Bluebird releases but none as arguably influential.