Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 14:35:49 +0100
From: Steve Baker <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] New Marine Band Video
To: Harp-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Here's part 1 of a new Hohner video featuring Joe Filisko, David Barrett and
myself talking about the Marine Band. Part 2 will follow in a coupla weeks and
another one on country, natural minor and harmonic minor tunings is in the
pipeline:

http://www.playhohner.com/media/?mode=select&videos=420

Steve Baker
www.stevebaker.de