Re: [Harp-L]Comb test

I want to make clear that the primary reason I was advocating combs is not tone. Very few can hear it. It is my assertion that most stock combs are not flat and made cheaply.

A perfectly flat sealed after market will bump the performance nearly every time increasing volume and response of the harmonica. If that was not the case I would not have a business.

In regards to harmonicas I love something about every brand and if I had time I would build a custom for myself in most models. I think they all have something to offer

Sent from vermy iPhone