[Harp-L] a blast of solo acoustic harp from the past

I haven't blown a harp this way in a long time.  I did fast high note stuff like this, amplified 40 years ago, with a rocking band behind me.  I was a peer of sugar blue(had no idea who he was at the time) and was pre john popper (popper's father was my fathers boss for 25 years but I never met john).  I got lots of crazy applause for this kind of playing but sort of always have been a slower grooving soul that eventually outgrew the testostorone of adolesence and found his way home:-)  It was fun doing this session tonight which was an evolutional blend of those old speed days and what it has evolved to today.   It was especially enjoyable with such wonderfully responsive and sounding harps- thanks to Burke T of open door harps- Enjoy!  Walter

released
going down the drain
changing through the years (a bit more to todays slant)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=157137&content=widgets