Re: [Harp-L]Comb test

On Oct 27, 2012, at 11:12 AM, David Payne wrote:

> I could get the brass about 90 or 95 percent of the time............... because the brass comb sounded really obvious to me.
> comb

IF you can distinguish between brass and wood combs under similarly controlled conditions, then you can win my $1000 wager.  Not only that, but you can have the pleasure of forcing me to admit on Harp-l that I have been wrong for 15 years and that the materials effect is not a just cherished myth.

Vern