[Harp-L] Ultrabend SUB30 Demo Untweaked C

Hi Everybody,

I've only had my new Ultrabend for 2 days and having some reall fun with it!
I chose 'Georgia' as my 1st tune.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbn_x9Oh-XI

Haven't twiddled or tweaked it as that is not something I'm too good at....

a Huge Thanks tho to Brendan Power & Suzuki for adding new tool to my kit that I can REALLY use!,-)

Please excuse my not a very pro video.-) I just used my little Zoom Cam..
You may have to turn up your volume... but lays out some features....hope you enjoy...

What an amazing invention....Bravo!

Best,
Rob Paparozzi
Suzuki Endorsee