 From: Stephen Jennings <harpfixer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'george sanders' <georgegsandman@xxxxxxxxx>; 'mik jagger' <harpomatic@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2012 3:31 PM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] SUB-30 price in USA

I do find myself smiling at this discussion - I don't recall *any* outcry
from the States when US retail for a Hohner harp was the same as UK trade
price!! On the other hand, I'm not aware that even Suzuki Europe know yet
what the price will be this side of the pond - guess we'll just have to wait
and see!!!
Hoping to see at least some of you in Bristol this weekend.

Regards,
Steve Jennings