Re: [Harp-L] Big River and Special 20, same plates?

Michael they are two different plates...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Rubin" <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 11:22 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Big River and Special 20, same plates?

My Special 20 A 5 draw just went flat. I suck at tuning. I keep a harp
graveyard for just such an emergency. I have a Big River A that is in good
tuning. Are the plates and reeds the same? I am assuming yes because it
says MS on both of them, but want to make sure before I frankenstein the
two harps.
Thanks,
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com