Re: [Harp-L] SUB-30 price in USA

Suzuki USA told me that Suzuki Japan was the problem. Suzuki USA were not
marking them up outrageously. So I guess complaints should be sent there
way if people want to bark up trees. I agree with Mike. Well directed
informed complaints are the best ones to make when you know something is
not right.

As a farmer I would be out of business if I marked up my produce 100%. Its
even hard to get a fair price if I used full cost accounting for my
veggies.

People need to eat. People also need music! ;)

I do think us North Americans feel a little too much entitlement.

My 2 cents!