[Harp-L] Daytripper (was "Re: Chris M.")

Maybe I didn't describe the challenge sufficiently.  It's basically just to
play the famous riff on all three chords for a blues.  If I'm in 2nd
position the tonic riff is easy.  Doing that same riff over the IV is tough
unless I drop down an octave to overblow #1 hole.  But to play it in the
proper middle octave you need both #4 and #6 overblows.   And the V chord
needs the #5 overblow.  Putting all that together smoothly, reliably and
convincingly is easier said than done but I'm sure some here could do it.