[Harp-L] Re: Chris M.

Depending on what position you play it in, "Daytripper" may take only one
overblow.  The question though is whether you can play it reliably and
seamlessly and in a style  that justice to the song.  It is supposed to
sound like rock and roll, not jazz, after all.   That night Chris couldn't
do it, but he wasn't conceding that it can't be done.   I know that
personally I couldn't do it convincingly.  I was hoping he'd show me how,
but it wasn't happening for him that night.  We were just sitting around
playing unamplified "a cappella".  We were both playing his "Buddha"
customized harps.