Re: [Harp-L] DeFord Bailey's Fox Chase tutorial video

excellent teaching style - love the music below and the harmonica imaging above. Is this your "invention"? Never saw anything like it before.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lost Toni <losttoni@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Oct 20, 2012 11:34 am
Subject: [Harp-L] DeFord Bailey's Fox Chase tutorial video

First tutorial video about Deford Bailey's Fox Chase!
To make this video I studied the old tapes of Deford Bailey thoroughly, and
I've included additional information and comments of DeFord Bailey... I'm
very fond of this video.
I have also included score and tabs, and we have gone through some
techniques used by DeFord Bailey: tongue blocking, slaps, pulls,...
I try and that everyone can enjoy playing the country and blues harp... I
hope you enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jlAJZc8aaE

In my blog you can find an index organized by levels of all my tutorial
videos:
http://lostharp.blogspot.com.es/