[Harp-L] Richard and Chris Michalek

I agree with richard to a point regarding chris and chris's inflated ego
about self and ones impact on society
but   (we) all to that to one degree or another,

He was true to himself and liked to create a buzz about himself
if he played football, he would definately be a trash talker

Chris had a vision of greatness for himself and nothing or nobody was
getting in the way of that
though I did not always enjoy his demeanor or the genre of music he was in
to, some of his songs would grab me deep,deep,deep and it went way beyond
just technique.

I think Chris was well on his way to greatness.
I think Richard is also one of those rare ones and well on his way to
greatness also