[Harp-L] Circular tuning chord harp

Hi L-friends

First of all please forgive me if this is an repeated issue.
I've searched the internet but found nothing so far.

The chord capabilities of spiral tuning are amazing!

I guess how would it be if a spiral harp have all keys into the same octave
range.
The mainly purpose would be for chords playing.
Virtually circular tuning, not in a spiral.

However I see some oddities in building a harp like that.
Should the reedplates have long slots up to the 10th hole?

Any advice or suggestion?

Thanks in advance

Rafael from Brazil