[Harp-L] Great Service and Terrific Combs & Coverplates!

I was looking for some good combs for MS-Plates that have 5 Screw Holes as I feel it does make a difference in the "Seal" for a more responsive Harp...I got an email from Tom Halchak who informed me he had them. I went to his web site which is very easy to navigate thru and picked out two nice combs and he has the coolest color Coverplates as well.

Tom was a complete Pro to deal with and I'm very happy with his service so if you need some combs or coverplates checkout his site below you won't be dissappointed.... I'm a very satisfied customer! Thank You Bluemoon !

Blue Moon Harmonicas
http://www.bluemoonharmonicas.com/

all the best,
Rob Paparozzi