Re: [Harp-L] harp case

Get a harmonica case from Christian.. A buddy of mine!
_http://slimscustomcases.com/about-us/our-history/_
(http://slimscustomcases.com/about-us/our-history/)
OK, I do not even get a discount!
Chris builds FANTASTIC harmonica cases...
John "Whiteboy" Walden
Scotland...
Untll I get home to the Philippines.
ASIA is my home... I love my Pinoy girl...

In a message dated 10/18/2012 10:25:39 A.M. GMT Daylight Time,