Re: [Harp-L] Flying Your Gear

I only take what I can carry on.  For SPAH this last year, I was able to
fly with a small pedal board and 14 harps.  I put all my customizing tools,
cables, and mics in my suitcase.  I've flown with harmonicas numerous
times...pretty much anytime I fly, and have never had any issues at all.

I accidently left my small bag of tools in my backpack coming home from
SPAH.  Thankfully, I got through security without having it taken.  That
would have sucked!