 From: Larry Sandy <slyou65@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 5:03 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Ashokan Farewell

I love Ashokan Farewell and am trying hard to nail every note using my D 364 but there are a few notes I cannot get.  I tried it in G, 2nd but that just didn't do it for me.  I will try it on my chromatics but I believe it just won't have that special sound this piece demands.  YouTube is scarce with harmonica playing this tune.  Does anyone have suggestions on how to master this tune without special tunings.  If special tunings are requires I may go so far as to go that route.  I really love the song.

Thanks in advance,

Lockjaw Larry
Breathing Music daily