Re: [Harp-L] Doug Deming - Dennis Gruenling

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, philharpn@... wrote:
> What's It Gonna Take Doug Deming & The Jewel Tones that features harmonica player Dennis Gruenling after listening to sample tracks. Found every track outstanding and Dennis' playing up to his usual standard of excellence.

Absolutely, and that's just one of two CDs Dennis and Doug recorded together and have just been on tour promoting. I recommend both albums. For an idea of what they are like, check out my review of them in this Harmonica Happenings preview:

http://spah.org/Files/HH1204_preview.pdf

--JP