Re: Subject: re: [Harp-L] Charlie Winston and harp

Brendan's mod takes nothing away - you can still use the button any time you like. It ALSO gives you the ability to play the harp like a diatonic. You can't lose! In fact for a chromatic wanabe like me, it provided a great way to learn to use the button because I could do enough with the harp already to not be bored or frustrated playing it.

/GH