[Harp-L] Charlie Winston and harp

Regarding Charlie Winston - I also watched another of his songs "Like a Hobo - Acoustic" where he is playing on a rooftop
with his harmonica player.  Am wondering if anyone can tell me what kind of harmonica he's playing?
It's large and black - perhaps it's a chromatic but it's only visible from the left side.  Roger

(I would have captured the YouTube URL for this song but don't have the smarts to copy it and paste it here - sorry)

" Yea!! Right at 3:40 is that kind of little howl into the harp while
playing? Odd
little player-idiosycrasies are always what make me lean into the speaker
with
galvanized ears! d Here's the Charlie Winston video posted again:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5d3Md1BARA";