Re: [Harp-L] 20 years ago today harp-l began

I got through my first three years of engineering school with a Pickett slide rule. It was good enough to design a Saturn V rocket and put men on the moon.

My first take on the PC was that they would never last; just a solution looking for a problem. I had similar thoughts about Windows the first time I saw it.

The iPhone I'm using to send this email is something right out of Star Trek.

Thank you to all the admins, owners, and folks working behind the scenes to keep this great resource running!