[Harp-L] Avenger tube question

I misplaced the owners manual for my Avenger and Sonny's site is down right now.

I recall powering down my amp via the preamp tubes shortly after I purchased it but recently it seems under powered at some gigs we play.

It has all 12AU7 tubes in it right now.

I was wondering what the original preamp tube setup is, and if they are different tubes what stages is the setup from the end into the middle of the chassis?

I was going to swap tubes this evening if someone can reply offlist. I get the digest so waiting for that to come in will be too late.

I head out to the gig in about 40 minutes.

Take Care Mike www.harmonicarepair.com