Re: [Harp-L] 20 years ago today harp-l began

Happy birthday harp-l, and thanks to all the people who gave the time, expertise and money to make harp-l happen and keep it happening. The argument could be made that this list is one of the most important developments in the harmonica world, period. I would not be the player that I am today if not for harp-l.
Thanks...a huge thanks.
WVa Bob

Sent from my iPhone