Re: [Harp-L] The Big Six and Schaman Diatonic hand cupping

I really admire my Big Six in F, it's best harp in F I ever tried, I
always wear it on my neck and play it while waiting for a green light
on a crossroads. I wish to order big sixes for all high keys from D up
to HighC.

--
Thanks, Boris Plotnikov
http://borisplotnikov.ru