Re: [Harp-L] Re: Self Image

Michael,

You sure set your bar high...but you usually pole vault over it and get the gold medal.

Personally, I got to a point where instead of learning other's improv, I started to study improv itself in order to understand it in all its mysterious glory and create my own.

However, all paths lead, no matter which one is chosen, to the mountain top.