[Harp-L] Re: Self Image......

That book helped me a great deal about 10 years ago.

Learned most of all to think about being an expressive player rather then trying to
crawl into the skin of a mentor and mimic them on stage.

I may occasionally sound like other players, but it's what I'm feeling on stage at that moment rather then being
a carbon copy of what they put on a recording. I don't mind if I only sound like me.