Re: [Harp-L] Self Image, Mental Rehersal, and Dr Maltz

I have read both books and both are excellent.  Another book that's indirectly about the mental game is "The Power of Habit", by Charles DuHigg.  It's very strong on the mechanics of how habits are formed, and how one can manipulate them.  It isn't about music and practicing per se, but its principles can be readily applied.  I highly recommend it; borrow it from your local library at the very least.

Elizabeth H. (aka "Tin Lizzie")