Re: [Harp-L] Using valves on Hohner diatonics

Mike:
Given your recently created partnership with Hetrick, isn't extolling the virtues of Sjoeberg a little like telling your new bride what great lover your ex-girlfriend is?  Aren't you worried that Matt will be jealous?

Sorry Mike.  I couldn't resist.

Tom Halchak
www.bluemoonharmonicas.com

Sent from my iPhone