Re: [Harp-L] Practice Makes Better -- Part 6

Not sure how this fit's the anti authority theme, but at times there are limitations on how loud you can play. Maybe this is dealing with "Authority". Hotel room late at night or baby in the apartment next door late evening. You have this song that keeps going around in your head, but you don't want to bother anyone. How low can you play and get the feeling of the song, the rhythm, precise bends and over blows at a minimal decibel level. Limitations create adaptation.

Peter