Re: [Harp-L] Bitchin' back up amp EHX Magnum 44

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:35 PM, Michael Easton <diachrome@xxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> 44 watt amp in an effect pedal size box.

EHX 44 amp could be helpful in some situations. Not at all a comparison
to Digitech and other processors, I think, because it still requires a
speaker cabinet. I think it will get lost in between the market of big
stuff (amps), and little stuff (digital FX).

I love my amp, but I haven't toted it to a gig all year. My Korg Pandora is
everything I want it to be! Some expect to see the harp player with a big,
sweet amp, but I just make the first SOUND thru the PA, and they are with
me!

As my Magician-friends chant: "Plays Big, Travels Flat" Yup, that's what I
want.

Robert Hale
Spiral Advocate
Learn Harmonica by Webcam