[Harp-L] New Year resolutions for harmonica players

Since 2008 I've been writing a column for "Harmonica World" magazine. They kindly allow me to put some of the articles on my site.

At the start of 2011 I wrote a piece "Setting Targets for the New Year", on New Year resolutions for harmonica players which lead to improvement, based on SMART goals. Details in the article, located at

http://www.harmonicatunes.com/harmonica-new-year

For the record, I set myself 4 SMART goals, and achieved part of one of them. However, 2013 looms...

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays