[Harp-L] Cheapo amp for Digitech RP?

Richard Hunter wrote:
I own a Behringer KT108 keyboard amp, their lowest-priced model, and I use it for practice and for very quiet jam sessions.  It's not suitable for performing in most cases, for several reasons:
1) It's not loud enough to play over a drum kit.
2) It has no line-out, so it can't be connected to a PA (unless you mic it, which I don't like to do.)
3) It has an 8" speaker, so it can't reproduce the low bass sounds that a harmonica running through a pitch shifter puts out.

I have recently purchased a Fender "Pawn Shop Series" Excelsior amplifier.  In addition to looking ultra cool retro it contains a 15" speaker, built-in vibrato, and seemingly plenty of power at 15 watts.
It sounds real nice with a harp through the microphone jack (one of three inputs). The only drawback I can see is it hasn't the line out that Richard mentioned, and I, too, find that to be very valuable.
Otherwise for around $270 - it's a great looking and sounding amp.  Roger