Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] The Shadowy World of Harmonica Deceit

Before harmonicas it was firearms and guitars. The secret for guitars was to always buy red. Usually they went unnoticed. A '64 Gibson SG was just another cheap red guitar. Harmonicas are easy. I'd like to see how you sneak a Hemi 'Cuda into the garage. ;-)

Robert