[Harp-L] Some old-time, folk and blues tracks

Hello all. Back when my dear and long time friend Adam Gussow was getting
fired up to venture into the brave new world of YouTube he told me that in
the spirit of his mentor Nat Riddles that he was going to "give it all
away, share his hard earned knowledge". Well, I don't have what he has but
here's some music from the band I share with Emily Eagen, Chris Q. Murphy
and Spiff Weigand - the Whistling Wolves. We went into the studio with our
good friend and producer Ed Haber (who today working on Andy Statman’s new
record with Tim O’Brien) to record tracks for our freshman release . . . 18
months later it still sits in the can, *SOB*, so here they are, neither
mastered nor sweetened - just plain folk music, played live - with the
exception of the Delmore Brothers' "Blues Stay Away From Me" where I
overdubbed two harmony parts as a nod to Wayne Raney and Lonnie Glosson -
silly, but what the heck!

You'll also find a couple of tracks, one old-time and one pre-war blues
with Ernie Vega, Jackson Lynch and myself - a little ragged, just the way
we like it.

Tech talk . . . on all tracks I’m playing my beloved Richard Sleigh Marine
Bands.  I’m for sure an old school player and you’ll find me here playing
in 1st, 2nd, and 5th position.

Any comments or critiques welcome.

Trip

http://soundcloud.com/trip-henderson/sets