Re: [Harp-L] Mike Fugazzi hits a home run.

I must say that Mike 'gets it' when it comes to harp customizing. He built me a Crossover custom that is just outstanding regarding responsiveness and playability. He has also done some reedwork repairs on one or two Budha Harps quickly and well. Of course now that I've praised his skills, his work load will increase and my wait time for future customs will increase.... LOL. The guy is good people and a skilled artisan. I recommend his work highly.

Andy Vincent

Sent from my iPad