[Harp-L] toots in tokyo

hey, my wife just gave me the CD.... Toots In Tokyo...

if there are any toots fans out there, it's really very interesting....

He plays things there that I've never heard him do before, or since....

it's very interesting....

some fairly silly tunes, (Night Train , for one)  but where he goes with them is almost like he was thinking, (in whatever language he thinks ) "Ok, I'm far away in Tokyo, nobody will ever hear this so I think I'll get a bit outside in my playing"

He did, and hearing it is interesting, to say the least.....

it's on amazon, for either ten bucks or $100.00, if you're young enough to hear the difference between mp3's and Audio CD  quality.

I'm thinking that my wife  went for the "shooting guns in The Army killed my husband's ears so why spend the bucks for  something that only The Dog will be able to hear?"

all in all, an interesting look into Toots'  mind