[Harp-L] cool K-zoo gigging set up

I set in sometimes with a jazz/funk band at some fairly low volume venues.
I LOVE using my mint Kalamazoo Model Two in that situation. I also play
'acoustically' into a mic, but I like the roundness I can get out of the
K-zoo - I think it fits just right with the sax. I prefer using my RE-10,
but I've never found a good in-line transformer to get to a 1/4" jack, so I
was using a bullet. Last time I tried using my ART Tube MP pre-amp
(everyone has one around, right?) to convert the signal, and I really liked
the result. There is a little more variability in the sound, and I could
dial in just the right volume/break up ratio. I thought I'd pass this on as
another option for micing into an amp.
Later,
Rosco
<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1615357105>